Tampa Business Lawyer
At Seward Law Office, P.A., our Tampa business lawyer is an experienced and reliable advocate for businesses and entrepreneurs. Our firm provides clients with practical solutions narrowly tailored to suit their individual news. If you have questions about a business law matter, we are here as a resource. To schedule a strictly confidential consultation with a skilled Florida business lawyer, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Tampa law office today.
We Provide Comprehensive Business Law Services in Tampa, FL
Our firm provides comprehensive business law services to companies in Tampa and throughout the surrounding communities. Regardless of the specific nature of your legal needs, we are here to help you find a true solution. Among other business matters, the legal team at Seward Law Office, P.A. can assist you with:
- Business Formation: Your company needs the right structure to thrive. We help entrepreneurs in Florida set up the full range of businesses, including partnerships, LLCs, and corporations.
- Small Business Representation: Small businesses have unique legal needs. Our Tampa, FL commercial law attorney provides cost effective representation to small business owners.
- Employer-Employee Matters: A company needs a strong relationship with its employees. We can assist you and your company with a wide array of employment law matters, including discrimination claims, non-compete agreements, and severance agreements.
- Commercial Real Estate: With deep experience in real estate law, our Florida business lawyer helps clients with all types of real estate matters, including commercial lease agreements.
- Contract Negotiation & Review: Are you drafting or negotiating a commercial agreement? Our Florida business lawyer has the skills and experience to represent clients with contracts.
- Breach of Contract: Disputes over contracts can arise for a wide variety of different reasons. If you are locked in a breach of contract claim in Florida, contact our Tampa business litigation attorney for a confidential consultation.
- Commercial Litigation: Beyond breach of contract matters, our Tampa, FL commercial litigation attorney can represent your company in other business disputes. Contact our firm today to get immediate assistance from a top-rated lawyer.
You Can Rely On Tampa Business Attorney Alicia Seward
Business law matters are complicated. You do not have to take on these issues alone. Alicia Seward is an experienced, skilled advocate for clients. We will help you find the right solutions. Among other things, our Tampa business lawyer is prepared to:
- Answer your questions and explain your options during a comprehensive consultation;
- Gather all of the documents, records, information, and paperwork you need; and
- Develop a personalized plan of action focused on doing what is best for your business.
Call Our Tampa Business Law Attorney for Help
At Seward Law Office, P.A., our Tampa business lawyer provides personalized, solutions-focused representation to clients. If you have questions about business law, we can help. Contact us today for a completely confidential initial consultation. With office locations in Tampa and St. Petersburg, we represent businesses and entrepreneurs throughout the region, including in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, and Pasco County.